Saturday, January 14, 2012




Our trip is nearing an end. This has been an amazing journey. On my seventh trip, I am still amazed at the power of this experience for me. I am often moved to tears. I am always inspired and motivated to do better, be better, try harder to make this a more just world. I still have much work to do and I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with this amazing group of students to bring this important immersion experience to UW-Eau Claire students. This year's coordinators have worked tirelessly for the last year to make sure this is a meaningful and growthful experience for their peers. They have succeeded! Thank you Mary, Sarah, Elsa, Jackie, Nicholas, Virgil, Paul, and Mathias. And, thank you to the phenomenal group of students who have participated in this trip. You have inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment