Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day One

It looks my whole winter break is full of traveling. I just came back from Las Vegas last week actually, and after four days winterm class, a new trip is coming. We are going to go down to southern states of America. After this pilgrimage, I will have been to more than 30 states.

Today is our first day of civil rights pilgrimage. Most of the time, we spend our time on the bus. We have watched several moves about how did Afric Americans confront the unfair treatment and request the civil rights they should have. The Ghost of Mississippi gives me a deep impression. After a looooooooooooooong bus ride excitedly, we arrived Atlanta, Georgia. As a result of we got Atlanta a little bit late, so we skip over ex-president Jimmy Carter's personal museum.

I went to Coca Cola museum with some of my friends. It's amazing there. We went through numbers of interesting place in that center such as 4D theatre, mini Coca Cola factory and taste room. After the short tour in Coca Cola museum, we are plan to got some hot drink in Atlanta's freezing windy day. We tried to find some cafe which near CNN center. We have wolked for almost an half hour, but still no garget. when we want to give up, we found a cafe store in Georgia World Congress Center. The feeling of drink the hot coffee in windy day is great, I think that is one of the best part of this day.

To be honest, I feel super tired right now. Give me a bed, I can sleep a whole century. Alright, joke aside; I'm very exciting to start our new trip tomorrow. Go to south style church, it's would be wonderful. But anyway, I'm going to take a shower, and fall asleep.

Well, have a good night, and see all of you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment