Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Life Has Forever Changed

The trip is over, but i'm still learning so much from the class. This trip has really inspired me in so many different ways. I never really thought about the things that were going on around me, the discrimination I mean. when we met witht he panel in Little Rock I was inspired by each and every member. I was even inspired going to the Heifer village. I am ready to stand up and make a difference. Even though i can't devote all of my time to making a difference, i know that I can make a change just by doing simple things. The trip as well as the class taught me that you don't have to be an important well known person to make a difference, you can be a nobody. The most importnat thing that i have learned is that women were equally involved and equally important in the civil rights moverment. Women are POWERFUL. If i could pack my bags and go on the trip again tomorrow, i would. This trip was a life changing adventure and worth every single penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment