Sunday, March 15, 2009




























Hi everyone!! This trip has been amazing so far! I am so thankful to be a part of it :) Yesterday, I enjoyed the CNN tour, it was neat to see "behind the scenes." I also loved trying the different coke products from around the world, and taking a pic with the coke polar bear! Today was awesome, starting with dressing up all fancy for church at Ebenezer and attending the church service. It is like nothing I have ever seen, such a neat experience! And everyone was so friendly! It was neat to see MLK's home. Then, we were very lucky to see John Lewis and meet him. His story is very touching. I'm having such a great time with everyone here. It's amazing how this trip can bring people together that we may have never met on campus back home. Thanks everyone for such a wonderful trip so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment