Monday, January 9, 2012

This Amazing Trip Is $tarting To Look Pretty Darn Cheap

You'll have to forgive me before you start reading my post because I have never blogged before and am not quite sure what it is all about. But already, this trip is providing me with so many opportunities to see, hear, smell, taste, touch, and try things that are completely new to me.

It is only our fourth day on the trip and its starting to feel like I've ripped off the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire. Let me see if I can explain this. You know when you go to a store when they are having a mega sale and you look at your receipt after-wards and realized you saved a ton of money, but you also feel kind of guilty cause it's almost like you are ripping off the store by buying the products so cheap? That's what it feels like to me. I have learned and experienced so much already in just four days, that I feel like I should have paid more money for this trip. College students pay hundreds to thousands of dollars on a single course, yet this trip only costs $425! Before going on this trip I felt like that was a lot of money, but after all the things I've seen so far, it was totally worth it!

I can't wait for what tomorrow brings and am looking forward to getting the hang this whole blogging thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment