Thursday, March 17, 2011

Getting ready to go!

We are leaving Eau Claire at 4:30pm tomorrow for the seventh Civil Rights Pilgrimage, and my fourth experience on the Civil Rights Pilgrimage! I am so excited to meet everyone and have a fun bus ride, although I have learned from experience that it will be looooong.

I am so pumped that there were so many students interested in the trip this spring that we are taking two buses. I think everyone will really enjoy the experience that the coordinators have done their best to arrange for you this spring break!

Next stop: Atlanta, Georgia!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun Sarah! I am excited to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really appreciate all the hard work y'all are putting in to making this happen. I'm pretty exhausted myself from being on the bus and touring Atlanta today, so I imagine it's even more tiring for the coordinators.

    ReplyDelete