Monday, January 4, 2010

The Trip is Coming!!!

I am so excited for the trip its really hard to believe we are leaving in four days! Right now I am TA'ing for the Winterim class: Women in the Civil Rights Movement. The class is going to be intense but I am really excited to be conducting research that will hopefully uphold our hypthoesis that in-class immersion experiences have much more of an impact on a student's learning compared to non-class immersion. What I am really excited for is the unviersity visits that we will be making. I think making connections with other schools on the trip will lead to so much more for this program in the future. :)

1 comment:

  1. My daughters and I are so excited for this - I've had the privilege of working with Jodi on finding financial support. I now want to share the trip's story with alums and other potential supporters

    ReplyDelete