Thursday, January 21, 2010

Back: changed and excited :)
















When everyone kept saying that this was a life changing experience, I acknowledged it but didn't believe it would be that way for me. I knew it would be a great traveling and history experience, I had no idea how empowering and inspirational it would be as well. This trip and class has taught me so much, most importantly that individuals CAN make a difference. We can facilitate change! We've learned about so many amazing women that I had previously never heard of.












I'm so grateful for this trip and experience. I can honestly say that it has changed my life. I'm now more conscious than ever about the issues we are still wrestling with today. I'm aware that changes need to be made and have felt the spark to create change more than ever! I'm excited to see what can possibly be done. I'm truly going to miss this class and all the people in it. I've learned just as much from them than from the books.








I hope we all contine to facilitate change in our community and see each other often.>






No comments:

Post a Comment