Friday, March 14, 2008

Wishes for the Trip

By this point, the trip is probably somewhere around mid-western Wisconsin. I, on the other hand, am sitting in my home. I helped plan it, but will be spending the week in Milwaukee instead.

I guess my hope for the trip is that everyone will walk away with a greater love for humans. This semester I've been working on my Capstone, a comparison of Fredrick Douglass and Martin Luther King Jr, and I've been struck by the love that he has for humans. I hope that that spirit is transferred to the members of this trip. I hope that you come back ready to fight against injustice and ready to break down barriers with the power of your love. I'm excited to hear what you guys experience (and see it on Youtube.)

Good luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment