Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspired

We just arrived back home in Eau Claire this morning around 9am. This trip was my first as a coordinator and second overall. I am so thankful that I have been given the opportunity to participate in this amazing experience more than once. I think that it is impossible for someone to go on the Civil Rights Pilgrimage and not come home a changed person. I am especially lucky because every time I go on this trip, I will return home with a stronger desire to make change.

I know a fire inside of me has been lit and I know the same can be said of others on the trip. I hope we can fuel this fire and keep it going long into the future. One of the main take-home-messages from the CRP is that we, ordinary people, can make a difference. Let's get started. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment