Friday, January 8, 2010

We leave today!

I've been so excited for this trip for so long, and it still doesn't feel like we are leaving today! I'm so excited for all the legs of the trip I do not think I can pick one to be the most excited for. First up is Atlanta so I'm really excited to experience Ebenezer Baptist Church and life in the south... I think each place we go will be extremely fun. I can't wait to experience all the stops in Alabama, and life in New Orleans as well. I love to travel and want to see all parts of the United States, and I have never been to Alabama, Louisiana or Arkansas so I'm excited I will be experiencing all new things on this trip.
Let's hope for WARM weather because we all know we are just as excited to get out of this WI cold and snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment