Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's finally here!!

I can't believe we leave tomorrow! When I first signed up for this trip I was excited, and now after four days of class, I wouldn't have thought it possible, but I'm even MORE excited. I've learned so much in these past few days than I could've imagined. Sure there has been a lot of reading to do, but it has been so rewarding and eye opening! Half of these amazing women I have never heard of before, especially the one I chose for my research. Ruby Doris Smith Robinson is an amazing woman and I can't wait to share what I've learned about her with everyone else. With every tidbit of information I discover, I further admire her and want to learn more. I can't say I'm looking too forward to being on the bus for hours on end though. I'm hoping that all the fun activities, movies, and my precious motion sickness pills will do the trick. Well, back to packing I guess :) See everyone tomorrow for our send off! [<3].

No comments:

Post a Comment