Sunday, January 10, 2010

Church and the Civil Rights Institute

Today was AMAZING!!!!!

Got up WAY too early for winter break (esp. on a Sunday) but had a really great experience at church this morning. I have never had a church service go by so quickly before! The choir was incredible and the people were so nice!

We also went to the Civil Rights Institute today. I don't even know how to describe it. I couldn't remember much about Civil Rights before we came on this trip, and I learned a lot today. The Civil Rights movement went on a lot longer than I realized and so much happened.

We had a delicous dinner tonight at Golden Corral! I tried fried okra for the first time and really liked it, glad to find something new! Now it is time to relax before another full day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment