Friday, March 13, 2009

So Excited

This trip is one of the very best things I have been able to do in my career! I am incredibly excited to begin the adventure again. We have an amazing group of students going on the trip this time. They have all had the opportunity to meet Minnijean Brown, one of the Little Rock Nine, and while we are in Little Rock she will meet us at the Little Rock Central High School. We will meet the history-maker at the place of history rather than reading about it in a book! What an amazing University we have that we can bring these kinds of opportunities to our students. I feel so lucky be a part of this!

I want to thank Kim Way, Director of the UW-Eau Claire Foundation, for her constant support of projects that help to make our educational offerings to our students truly amazing! I would also like to thank the Juedes Family for their generous donation to make this trip possible. Finally, Diane Bilderback, the world's most amazing program assistant, worked tirelessly to make our adventure possible...THANK YOU! Sure wish you were here!

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment