Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Excitement

I feel so blessed that I am going to be able to go on this journey will all of you. A year ago, I was getting ready for the trip that I helped organize and wanted to make a reality for the UWEC students. It is so beautiful to think that a year later, you all are preparing to go again and I get to come along for the ride. For those of you coming that have never been to these places be prepared.

Your heart will be touched. In Montgomery you will think about what it really means to be brave. In Birmingham you will think about what it really means to have your heart broken. In Atlanta you will think about what it really means to be inspired. In Memphis you will think about what it means to carry on a torch.

I love this trip. I love where we go. I love the emotions that are involved in it all. I love that it makes me think about all that I have in my life that I can take for granted and all that is not so easy for other people.

I can not wait to get on the bus and meet you all!

-January Boten

No comments:

Post a Comment